Focussing on our customer requirements, we look to offer a maintenance regime that not only works for the client but keeps the system functioning to its full potential.
Having a fully maintained system will mean having the following:
- a Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedule that fits the building and customer requirements.
- a system that runs to its true potential.
- less plant equipment running in manual, resulting in better control of your energy usage.
- reduced downtime for controlled plant equipment, leading to less reactive callouts.
- more stable comfort conditions for building occupants.
- controlled plant equipment having a better life span.
- more knowledgeable on-site staff, as we will explain fully our works to give our customers a better understanding of their system.