The safety of our customers, employees and the general public is paramount to us here at Global Smart Energy & Controls.
We are fully invested in putting as many safety measures in place as necessary to ensure that we are ready when you need us.
Below you will find our updated Covid-19 policy, however if further individual requirements are needed, just get in touch and we’ll be happy to meet your needs.
We will be working under the guidance set out in the Working safely during COVID-19 in offices and contact centres document provided by the government.
All of our staff have been issued with, and must not attend the office or site without the following PPE,
– Disposable Face Masks
– 60% Isopropyl alcohol hand gel.
– Shoe Covers
– All employees to attend an online course provided by The World Health Organisation on respiratory occupational health & safety, where a certificate will be produced and will be available for viewing if requested by our customers.
– Business Critical employees and suppliers are the only personnel who will be authorised to enter Global Smart Energy & Controls Ltd offices. No more than one pre-agreed employee in the office at any one time.
– Clean all surfaces with 60% isopropyl alcohol wipes upon entering and exiting the office.
– All employees to;
– Wash hands for 20 seconds following the prescribed procedure on entering and exiting any premises and at regular intervals throughout the day.
– Avoid touching face.
– Maintain distance of 2m of anyone who may be suspected of coughing, sneezing or unwell.
– Avoid bodily contact with anyone else, including hand shakes etc.
– Hold meetings via telephone conference, and work from home where possible.
– Any employee who has travelled, or been in contact with anyone who has returned from outside the UK since 19th February must follow the most up to date government advice which at this time we believe is to self isolate for at least 14 days before returning to work, with the exception of Ireland or France.
– Any employee who presents with any COVID-19 symptoms must self isolate for at least 14 days. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
– All advice and practices from The British Government followed as per www.gov.uk
– Lola Whiting will communicate with all customers and suppliers regarding COVD-19, any business interruptions, and act as point of contact for any questions. Lola.Whiting@global-sec.co.uk
We will continue to monitor the official advice from the government and make any necessary adjustments to our protocols. At such time we will update and publish our Covid policy.
Wishing all of our customers the utmost health and wellness at this time,
– Global Smart Energy & Controls Ltd.